Department of Health and Social Care
VCSE Health and Wellbeing Fund 2019 to 2020
15th February 2019
Voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations can apply for funding to run projects focused on improving children and young people’s mental health. Applications are invited from existing schemes to trial a new approach to helping children and young people with their mental health.
Who can apply:
- Adopt community and person-centred approaches to improving the mental health of children and young people aged 0 to 25 years
- Particularly support children and young people through life-changing events
- Have strong local connections already in place
- Be delivered by the VCSE sector
- Be co-produced with service users and stakeholders.
The expansion of projects should enable the testing of a new approach within an existing project to reach a different audience (either age range or demographic). The Fund cannot be used, however, to support geographical extensions of a project.
How much can you apply for:
The fund will provide grants of up to £510,000 over three years. Match funding from a statutory partner (e.g. Clinical Commissioning Group, Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships, Local Authority) must be secured and is required in increasing percentages for year 2 (50%) and year 3 (80%).