Are you branching into a new income stream?
Are you considering trust fundraising for the first time?
Do you want to increase your corporate partnerships?
Do you have a major bid or tender coming up and don’t know where to start?
Do you think you can develop, improve or grow in a specific income stream?
A fundraising consultant could tailor support to help you to implement or develop one or more specific income stream.
Branching into a new area is a great way to increase your income, but it can be intimidating. For example, if you want to trust fundraise for the first time, hiring, training and managing a trust fundraiser without the internal experience or support can be daunting. A fundraising consultant can equip you with the tools and environment needed to ensure that you make the most of this opportunity.
What could be involved?
What could be achieved?
- Feasibility study – to assess your charity’s aims and resources and the funding landscape to ensure that branching into a new income stream makes sense. A good fundraising consultant will not undertake work that will not add value to your charity.
- Peer and prospect research – to assess what other similar organisations are achieving through this specific area of fundraising and identify a pool of potential donors.
- Highlight any areas that need developing in order to secure support i.e. monitoring and evaluation, case studies, etc
- Develop a compelling case for support to act as a basis for specific funding applications
- Seek new relationships, submit tailored applications and proposals to a range of suitable funders.
- Account manage and deliver reporting requirements.
- Continue to deliver support long-term or assist with transition to internal fundraising team.
You would receive professional advice and support on how you can develop your fundraising to diversify your sources of income and help you to meet your aims and objectives.
Fundraising Support in Action
- Kickstart new fundraising activity with the safety of knowing it is feasible and well-planned.
- A compelling resource pack including prospect list, case for support, previous applications, budgets and reporting.
- No-nonsense, reliable fundraising support and the knowledge that your fundraising is in reliable hands with minimum effort and management
- A robust handover process at the end of the fundraising consultancy period.
Bone Cancer Research Trust have an ambitious 2017-2022 strategy to deliver ‘The Biggest Ever Commitment To Primary Bone Cancer’ through significant investment in research, information, advice and support. In order to achieve this strategy, they decided that they needed to look to new income streams and sought our help to begin trust fundraising.
We have worked with the team to identify the viability of trust fundraising through a peer review, identified a range of suitable sources of grant funding and have developed a bank of compelling cases for support
“The team at KEDA Consulting have been great at helping us to develop and implement trust fundraising. It was daunting when we first considered branching into trust fundraising, but with KEDA’s help we are confident that trust fundraising is a viable source of income for our work.”
Mat Cottle-Shaw, Head of Fundraising and Communications , Bone Cancer Research Trust
If you are considering diversifying your income, a fundraising consultant could take the pressure off and help you to ensure that the decision is right for your charity. Have a quick conversation or book an initial consultation to talk through your funding priorities.
If you have any queries, or would like to find out more get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org