We work with new and established boards through providing advice and guidance or undertaking a trust management and administration role in the case of organisations without staff.
These services can be charged on a day rate, fixed fee or monthly fee basis.
Examples of our work in this area include:
- Set up and registration of new legal entities, such as registered charities, CICs, CIOs and limited companies.
- Advice on minimum governance standards required and sourcing Directors/Trustees.
- Company secretarial advice/training/support.
- Board skills audit and training.
- Full Trust Management Service including grant assessment and management for grant-making trusts, liaison with external stakeholders and statutory bodies, statutory returns, book-keeping and other administrative duties.
Earth Balance 2000 Charity and its subsidiary trading company are responsible for sustainably developing a 220 acre site in Northumberland with over 500 housing units and a ground breaking health and wellbeing village, the largest of its kind in the North East. The Charity is tasked with a large and complex site development which will generate 235 direct jobs, generate inward investment of an estimated £150M and create an additional £12.5M GVA. The organisation required a solution to support the Trustees and Directors in terms of governance, financial support, executive administration, stakeholder liaison and legal support. The support delivered on a long term engagement provides a mix of day to day tasks in running the charity through to executing longer term strategic plans requiring expertise in project management, governance and finance, charity law and stakeholder engagement.
Keith has performed a wide range of functions to support the Directors and Trustees as well as playing a key role in driving the site development forward. He plays a professional role as well as being sympathetic to the softer skills required in working with key senior people in the public and private sectors. Keith has been instrumental in providing sound advice and guidance at the right time to Directors and Trustees.