- This event has passed.
Trust Fundraising Training
April 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$199 – $299
20 April – 18 May 2021 | 10.00 – 11.30am
We know that charities like yours change people’s lives and it’s your role to secure the grant funding that will help to increase your impact.
The trust fundraising and bid writing process can be challenging, frustrating and deliver low success rates when your team have limited experience or aren’t sure where to focus. We’ve developed our training to help you build your skills in what drives success in this key area of income generation. After this training programme, you will be better equipped to:
Increase your total grant income
Secure more core funding
Build more long-term relationships with funders
Improve your internal relationships and systems to increase effectiveness.
We ask our participants for feedback at the end of each training course:
- 100% of participants said they would recommend this training
- 100% of participants now feel more confident in securing grant funding
- All modules, training delivery and supporting materials were rated as ‘excellent’.
“I am sad that the training is finished – always a good sign, but also really excited to put what I have learned into practice.
I liked the clear layout of the course. I appreciated all the templates that are really useful. I feel like I am cheating, yet also delighted to save our charity time and their precious resources by having them.
I was also pleased to read the follow-on emails with all the additional KEDA resources.
I cannot think of anything that I would change. This course really is excellent value for money and, speaking to others who have been on similar training, they paid over £1,500 for inferior courses.
Every penny at our small charity is hard-earned and so I hate spending anything that is not benefitting the young people directly. In this case, I am sure that the training will be invaluable in raising more funds, targeting grants more intelligently and hopefully increasing our capacity to support more young people from our community. A BIG THANK YOU!”
Kathryn Magro, Training Participant, October 2020.
Who is the training for?
Whether you are new to grant applications or have been a trust fundraiser for years, you will benefit from this training if any of the following resonate with you:
- You can’t always get what you need from colleagues for your case for support and applications.
- You struggle to build long term relationships with funders so feel like you’re starting from scratch each year.
- It’s difficult to know how to best use your limited time to maximise your grant funding potential.
- You are not sure which funders are best to approach or how best to approach each of them.
- You’re securing smaller grants but are missing out on the major grants you really need.
- You have lots of restricted funding but it’s difficult to secure core funding.
- You have the information funders ask for but you feel like other charities are getting more success than you are.
The benefits you will gain from this training
- The knowledge, confidence and skills to help you:
- Increase grant income this year
- Start each year with more confirmed income
- Secure five, six and even seven figure grants
- Develop longer term relationships with funders
- Improve the effectiveness of your trust fundraising programme
- Time to reflect on and improve your trust fundraising practice through interactive learning in a supportive group of your peers
- Resources to use in your trust fundraising, including templates for prospect research, case for support and forecasting
- Expand your network by connecting with your peers on the course through our online community.
Your next steps
You can book onto our next interactive trust fundraising training now by following the booking instructions below.
The five modules will run weekly at 10-11.30am on Tuesday 20th and 27th April and 4th, 11th and 18th May 2021. We will provide you with invites to access using Zoom. Templates will be emailed to you at the email address you provide.
If you would like to book five or more places, email email@example.com to access a group discount or a bespoke training option.
If you would prefer to be invoiced for your training place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Have you completed the Trust Fundraising Scorecard yet?
In advance of taking the training, you may find it useful to take our Trust Fundraising Scorecard. The assessment takes just 10 minutes, is completely free and will identify the areas where you can make the most improvement to increase your annual grant income.
Discover your score and access ways to improve your trust fundraising programme.