We support clients to develop effective and efficient approaches to working with individual supporters through direct marketing (on/offline), challenge events, in aid of fundraising and legacies.
Examples of support we provide in this area includes:
- Supporter journeys for each segment of your audience, using simple flow diagrams to show when and how to engage with your supporters to develop ongoing relationships.
- Stewardship content to support the above.
- Supporter forms such as donations, Gift Aid and contact preferences.
- Fundraising toolkit to support in aid of fundraising.
- Fundraising web pages.
- Case study development.
- Fundraising resources such as posters, leaflets, donation envelopes etc.
- Advice on using your database and ensuring compliance with data regulations and best practice.
- Gift Aid registration and claims.
- Legacy marketing and administration.
BlindAid is London’s oldest charity supporting people with sight loss. Since 1834, they have offered a home visiting service to people with sight loss across the twelve inner London boroughs. They have historically been funded through investment income from an endowment but took the bold decision to increase their service delivery to meet growing demand. This meant spending their reserves to increase services and investing in fundraising to develop a sustainable growth strategy. One strand to the fundraising strategy we developed with BlindAid is Individual Giving. We have worked with BlindAid to develop the systems and resources required for a small charity with limited resources to grow their supporter base effectively and efficiently, while building meaningful relationships with their supporters.
BlindAid appointed KEDA Consulting in 2017 to provide expert guidance and practical support for BlindAid in setting up our fundraising capability. We have found Alex and his team to be consummate professionals. We have found they listened carefully to our brief to gain a thorough understanding of our needs; they are creative and deliver a quality service. Importantly they are responsive and deliver to timelines. I recommend KEDA Consulting unreservedly.