- A free review of the grant/tender documentation to identify your eligibility and what is required to prepare the bid, alongside an initial conversation to understand your proposed approach. At this point we can provide a fixed fee or day rate quote.
- Review of relevant internal documentation.
- Discussions/workshops with key staff (and partners where relevant) regarding the proposed project/service, including support as required to develop outcomes frameworks and delivery plans.
- Preparation of and management of the bid development plan, which will be shared with key staff to confirm actions and timescales.
- Writing and refining content to meet requirements, provide evidence and set you apart from competitors.
- On-going review process which will challenge the information given, general text, format, layout and overall style of the bid, where appropriate.
- An independent peer review from a second consultant.
- Compliance check to ensure all eligibility, criteria and supporting information requirements are met.
- Milestones and deadlines are managed effectively throughout.
- Unlimited telephone support for all personnel involved in the production of the bid.
Alex helped us to, not only develop our cases for support, but to look at funders differently and be more clear on what we should focus on. Alex helped us to identify new funders and develop large proposals which have been successful. Alex asks the right questions and has worked very well with our project managers to get the required information within tight deadlines.