We help clients to answer a range of strategic questions that are unique to their situation. This often includes undertaking desk research, conducting discrete interviews with internal and/or external stakeholders and providing advice based on our findings as well as our experience and expertise.
These bespoke pieces of work are usually costed on a fixed fee basis.
Some of the questions we have helped organisations to answer are:
- Should our fundraising team be raising more money? This tends to include associated questions around performance, structure and process.
- How do our peers/competitors fundraise, who supports them and what can we learn from them?
- How can we generate more unrestricted income?
- Is it feasible for us to raise £5 million for our capital project?
- How can we better demonstrate our impact?
- What is the opportunity for us to secure funding from statutory bodies and how would we do this?
- What is the feasibility of us becoming a sustainable, independent charity if we leave our national umbrella organisation?
- What is the funding landscape for digital transformation projects?
These assignments tend to be confidential in nature and so we do not share case studies of these projects.